Beat the bloat with these delicious healthy recipes from Nutritionist, Christine Bailey’s new eBook, Beat the Bloat Low FODMAP Recipes and 4 Week Meal Plan (available from amazon).
Pumpkin cinnamon waffles
Pumpkin is a great low FODMAP addition to these waffles. Drizzle with a little maple syrup and serve with berries.
- 225g gluten-free plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 100g pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 300ml lactose free or dairy free milk of choice
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Scoop of low FODMAP protein powder optional
- Extra oil for greasing waffle maker
- Maple syrup and berries
- To make the waffle batter simply place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Allow the batter to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Heat and grease your waffle pan. Pour in a little of the batter and cook according to the instructions.
- Serve with berries and maple syrup.