True Health magazine has joined forces with our friends at BioCare – a company that boasts a range of advanced nutritional supplements based on latest research and clinical practice – to put its Menopause Multinutrient and Female Balance supplements to the test.
We need you, our readers, to get involved by signing up to take part in our three-month trial, starting from 1 July, providing an honest account of the products’ effectiveness at helping to relieve your menopause symptoms.
To apply to take part in the trial please complete the form below by Tuesday 20 June and we will confirm if you are eligible to take part by Friday 23 June . (Please note that woman on hormonal contraceptives or HRT would not be suitable to take part in the trial).
All those who are confirmed for being involved in the trial will receive a three-month supply of BioCare Menopause Multinutrient and Female Balance, both of which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Once the three month trial is complete, testers will be sent a questionnaire by True Health to complete in terms of the results they have seen, which will then be published in the magazine. Kindly note, only your initial and surname will be published.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED ON FRIDAY 23 JUNE 2023.
Terms and conditions
1. One application per person.
2. By applying you agree your data will be shared with BioCare who may contact you in relation to the trial and send you marketing communications (you may unsubscribe at any time)
3. Applications received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. If your application is successful the product will be dispatched to the address submitted on your form week commencing 26 June 2023.
5. If your application is successful we will contact you after three months to complete a short form with your feedback. All data or feedback submitted may be published in True Health magazine or any title published by Target Publishing and used by BioCare in their media and marketing. If attributed to you, only your first initial, surname and town will be used.
6. This trial is only open to residents of the UK.
7. The trial is not open to anyone professionally connected with Target Publishing or BioCare.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the trial at any time.